Apple is dedicated to provide their users with the maximum ease and brand new technologies. The new generation of operating system is said to have more than 200 new features and some of them are just awesome. One of those new services provided by the company is iCloud. For all those who do not know what iCloud is, It is a storage and cloud computing service from Apple which was announced on June 6. The company then launched it in the new generation of the iOS in October.
This service basically stores your music, photos and documents to an online account through which you can have an access to them no matter whichever Apple’s device you are using. t is basically a replacement of Apple MobileMe service that is acting as a data syncing service center for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes, to-do lists, and other data.
Now when you have an iCloud running on your device but it eats up your storage and that is the real problem. All the data that you have synced through your iCloud on the iPhone takes the storage of your device and thus making you out of memory. You know what really happens when you have an iPhone with no storage memory. No further applications and fun seems to be stopped.
So there is something you guys can do for it to work out. The basic most thing is to delete your backup on the iCloud that are eating up your storage. You can delete the entire backup from the different apps like camera and documents etc to get the work done.
What if you don’t want to delete them, then you can manage the backups to restore some memory and you can use your device more efficiently. All you are required to do is to delete the unnecessary backups that are eating your memory and you do not need them at all. Let me explain this with an example.
If you are a keen photo taker from the camera of your iPhone, then the backup from the camera app of your device must have some real good memory storage. But what if you regularly connect your device to the computer or Mac machine and keep on copying them at your PC to save them then simply you don’t need to have that backup.
So you are required to make the settings of iCloud in such a way that it stops making a backup of your Camera app and any other app whose back up is unnecessary for you. This surely will help you add a significant amount of the data availability to your device’s memory storage.
Now the question is that how to manage your backups of iCloud. We will tell you about it in a step by step procedure her, you have to follow it, It is as simple as doing any other operation on iPhone.
1) Launch the “settings” app on the spring board of your device.
2) There will be a tab saying “iCloud” tap on that.
3) There will be a tab saying “Storage and backup”. Tap on that. You have to scroll down to find it as it is in the last tabs.
4) Now tap on the “Manage Storage”.
5) Select the device you are using and then you will be given with a list which will be telling you all the apps that are having their back ups from the iCloud along with the amount of data being stored by them.
6) You can now make the backup making thing on and off for every app. Off the backup from all those devices you are not going to need or you don’t think that they should be stores on iCloud.
7) When you toggle the button to Off for those apps you don’t want to make backups of, you will have two options on the screen. Tap on the “Turn Off and Delete Button” which will appear to you.
You are done and I hope you have saved quite a memory for your device. Leave your comments below.Save iCloud Storage by managing your backups iOS Device Tip,