Nokia has been the real mobile phone player in the east specially in Asia. In the recent past the company has not been reviewed as the best companies but if you happen to have an eye on Nokia, it always keep on rolling in new phones and that is a best gesture to uphold the company. Recently Nokia has announced the detailed specifications and features of its new touch screen C5-06.
Following is the list of specifications:
- The device has TFT resistive touch screen in it
- The touch screen is of 3.2 inches with the resolution of 360 x 640 pixels
- The internal memory of the device is 40 MB but you can use MicroSD card to increase up to 16 GB.
- The device has a ram of 128 MB.
- The only camera in the device is 2 mega pixels with geo tagging. The camera is capable of recording videos of 640×352 at 15 fps.
- The operating system is Symbian, version 9.4
- in the connectivity, it has GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1 and microUSB v2.0
- the Nokia C5-06 comes in a number of beautiful colors which include Graphite Black, Aluminium Grey, Red, Orange, Blue, Black Illuvial, White Illuvial and White/Red colors.
- The battery used is Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery which gives talk time of 11.5 hours and standby time up to 500 hours.
-The weight of the device is 93 grams.
The price of the device has not been officially announced yet but it will not be among the expensive handsets. This one is quite an option for touch screen fans with the smaller pocket size. The Nokia C5-06 will be available any time in 2011.
Does this handset is what you are looking for? Write us your ideas, pluses and minuses about the coming device.