If you are looking “How to Transfer a Facebook Fan Page” than your problem is solve now you are at the right place where you will find all the required information to transfer a fan page from one account to another account by following few steps.
I have received many of question about changing administrative id of Facebook fan page to another account?. Some says is this possible to transfer Facebook Fan page to another administrative account without losing members of that fan page? The Answer is yes now it is possible. By following few steps you will able to transfer that all members under a new administrate.
How to Transfer a Facebook Fan Page?
1. First of all you need to Sign in to your Facebook Account which holds that Fan Page.
2. After Singing In Click on “Account” Button and then Click on Option “Use Facebook as Page”
3. Click on page which you want to change administrator.
4. Click on “See All” button right below the Edit Page in the administrator box in the right pan.
5. Here you have to put the new administrator account email address of that person who you want to transfer the Facebook page to. One this should be remember here the other administrator email must have login on Facebook account.
6. Now you just have to click on button “Save Changes”
7. In Final Step you will see you have two administrator in your account now one of them is you and 2nd one is new administrator. You have to remove your name at this point in case to transfer the administrator right to other email address and after completing this you will no longer have any control over your that Facebook Fan Page.
One thing should be clear at this point. The new Administrator must be a fan first then he/she will able to get an administrator rights on Facebook Fan Page.Other wise you will get the following error.
“One or more admins could not be added. You may only add friends or people who already like this page. If you need to add a non-friend, make sure that they like the page first.
[Email Id Display here] “