Apple made the last update to iOS 4 in September this year which did not include any additional features. The last update was named as iOS 4.3.5 which was an incremental security update and if you are using iOS 4.3.5 you need to jailbreak it if you want to gain access to numerous applications not offered at Apple store.
It is suggested to proceed with the Redsnow to jailbreak this iOS version as previously discussed on excitebuzz.Once you are done jailbreaking and you want to install cracked applications into your Apple device (other than offered at Apple store) you must install Installous 4.4.2.
Following are the steps to Install Installous 4.4.2 on iOS 4.3.5:
- Launch Cydia after you are done jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Download the Installous 4.4.2 DEB file from here.
- Download AppSync for 4.0+ (1.1-5) DEB from here.
- Download other essential DEB files from here.
- Excess Cydia’s home page, tap the lower right portion of the screen and tap on the next screen that appears.
- Tap the edit button on the right of screen and change the top left button to Add. As soon as you get the notification asking for Cydia/APT URL, enter the following: http://cydia.hackulo.us and tap the Add Source to confirm.
- Once you have done all this, Cydia will update the list. Search the Installous on the right of screen by typing Installous into the search bar.
- Tap on the Installous 4 in your search results for installation.
After the process has completed, you have successfully installed the Installous 4.4.2 on your device to grab cracked apps.
NOTE: We at Excitebuzz.com do not promote piracy in any way.This article is published on demand only for Education perpose.