Apple is famous for the beautifully designed applications and they are bundle of them. Social networking has been one of the great flavors around and the apps which are related to the social networks are in great use. Twitter is one of the key players in the world of social networking and if you are Apple user then you must have heard the name of Tweetbot.
it is on of the highly anticipated Twitter client for iOS device and there are multiple number of users who go through this client daily. Previously the client was only available in iPhone and iPod touch, but thanks to the developers who have just dropped the iPad version in the App Store. So we are here to guide you about something. It is about the push notifications which are enabled manually. Once you install the app on your device, they are not enabled automatically and you have to do it manually.
If you are one of those users who have gotten their hands on tweetbot for the first time, then follow the simple steps below.
1) First of all you have to launch the tweetbot. Now navigate to the main timeline and then tap on the silhouette button in the upper left-hand corner.
2) Go to the accounts and settings.
3) In the head of account settings, you have to set the account for which you are configuring the notifications.
4) Now tap on notifications.
5) You are now to configure your notifications according to your choice. Here you will have an option “test Notification system”. In case you want to test it, you have to tap on the blue button at the bottom.
6) Now exit the tweetbot.
7) Now from your springboard, navigate to the Settings app and then into Notifications tab.
8) Make sure that Tweetbot is active and “In Notification Center” and enable Banners for “Alert Style” and ensure sounds are enabled. Do not forget to make sure that Notification Center is On to receive the alerts in the actual notification center.
9) Now you can check the settings you have set up by sending a test message from other device and account to your account. This will let you know if there is any problem in that or not.
Congratulations you have successfully enabled the push notifications for your tweetbot. Now you are free to use the best twitter client with all the notifications coming your way automatically.
Was this post helpful for you? Have you tried this? Share your thoughts and queries if you have any in the comments section below. For more updates and guides, stay with us.