Apple iPhone is a great device and anyone who has a conflict abut it does not have a taste of gadgets and smartphones for sure. The most powerful smartphone is just inspiring in almost every feature it provides to its user and all due to the operating system.
iOS 5 is days to get public and the gaming experience will be more awesome as the new iPhone 4S is having a processor which is 7 times faster than the its predecessors. Whenever it comes to gaming, the multiplayer games have their own charm and gamers from the other cultures get to have each other on a same mission and it is fun. Isn’t it?
iPhone and multiplayer gaming are just like made for each other, the connectivity of apple is so powerful that once you have connected it takes you to another world. Let’s have a look on the most popular multi player games which are played on iPhone from the world.
1) Archetype: It is an action based game in which you have a mission and you are in a state of a war. It is very easy to enter any game without any holdups and get to the mission with your partners who are countries away. No waiting for termination of a mission. All is possible to auto match making machine, you just select your map from different 13 maps and there you go ion the battle field.
2) Real Racing: This is the one you might be addicted because I am. It is an awesome game which takes 15 drivers to have a head on collision. The game controls, different angles and zoom is just out of this world. The library from which you select your laps, routes and cars is very diverse. The performance of the game is very appreciable and the graphics are just wow. The game is available from App Store in just 4.99$.
3) Super Stickman Golf: This game is very addictive in nature and users spend hours playing it with different players worldwide. It is typical golf game but the graphics and sound just make it very popular. It is a puzzle wrapped around a game and you have to place the ball in the hole with minimum tries after choosing your trajectory. A match can easily be setup with the user online or with your friends after connecting the devices.
4) Monopoly: maximum if three friends can be challenged with this highly addictive game on iDevices. There are three different levels of the game and the game can also be stored in it and once you get back into it, it starts right away.
5) Worms 2- Armageddon: Welcome to the world of worms where the maximum four worms have to fight each other to take the leftover food. You can challenge your friends or you can find out the worms from different countries, The real fun is when you play it with a buddy sitting next to you via pass n play.
The list goes on and on as the iPhone has the best gaming effect in any of the smartphone. How much time in a day do you spend playing games on your iDevices. Leave your comments.5 Best iPhone Multiplayer Games,